Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Golf cart melted due to fire

Golf Cart Fire in Hernando, FL

In this homes garage, a golf cart shorted out and caught fire. The home had no power due to the whole panel box being full of soot. Thankfully the fire was contained to the garage and the home was not affected.

Fire damaged kitchen area.

Fast Response Kitchen Grease Fire Cleanup

Grease fires are not to be taken lightly and should be handled very carefully. Luckily, the customer took the appropriate action to stop the spread of the fire. Unfortunately, the stove area was heavily destroyed but everyone was safe and SERVPRO of Citrus County was there to help make it "Like it never even happened."

Soot on kitchen cabinets

Kitchen Fire in Spring Hill, FL

This home had a small kitchen fire that originated from their oven. Even though it was a minimal fire, the smoke did travel through the home and got in multiple rooms, ruining multiple items in the house. No matter how big or small, SERVPRO of Citrus County will be there to help!

Soot on laundry room wall

Dryer Fire in Citrus County Home

This customer called SERVPRO of Citrus County to assist in a fire clean-up. The fire started from the dryer in the home. The smoke spread throughout the home and soot covered walls and contents inside the home. Thankfully, we were called out and were able to help with this matter.